One good thing about music...When it hits you, you feel no pain.
~Bob Marley~

"God only gives you what you have the strength to handle....sometimes i wish he didn't trust me so much."

I wanted a perfect ending...Now I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowng what's going to happen next.
~Gilda Radner~



New Moon

Monday, April 14, 2008

An update...already

Dave called me right after I hit publish. Cody called. He doesn't have to report to Kansas until June 1st, he just had to get in touch with them within 24 hours. They wouldn't say anything else about it when he called.

But another guy from there company, Cory, got one too. Him and Jared are up in Boise going to school. So if Dave does get one, it will be pretty soon I imagine.

That's all I got so far.

0 comments: