One good thing about music...When it hits you, you feel no pain.
~Bob Marley~

"God only gives you what you have the strength to handle....sometimes i wish he didn't trust me so much."

I wanted a perfect ending...Now I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowng what's going to happen next.
~Gilda Radner~



New Moon

Friday, April 11, 2008

Camping




Today we are leaving for Goblin Valley. I have never been there, but I bet its going to be awesome. Awesome...and WARM!!! I can't even wait. I'm so excited! I haven't been camping since last July. Too long! Dave is at home packing, and I am here at work watching the clock for Noon so that I can leave. I kind of feel bad that Dave has to do it all by himself, but I had to wake up at 6:30 this morning, so that kind of makes me get over it real fast.

I'll post some pictures of us playing with the goblins when we get back. Goblins and sunshine...sunshine.


Ha Det!

0 comments: