One good thing about music...When it hits you, you feel no pain.
~Bob Marley~

"God only gives you what you have the strength to handle....sometimes i wish he didn't trust me so much."

I wanted a perfect ending...Now I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowng what's going to happen next.
~Gilda Radner~



New Moon

Friday, April 18, 2008

Nothing really

One of my friends from esthetics school is getting married tonight. Finally! And not finally in a bad, "oh my gosh finally" way, but in a "she's dated some serious assholes and has finally found a great guy" kind of way. I'm not 100% sold on the idea of going. I hate going places by myself, I hate standing in a wedding line to say hi to 7 people I don't know and 1 that I do, and Sarah and Mindi can't go with me because they are working and so is Dave. I will send her a gift though. She is pretty awesome!

No I am not pregnant! (Amy that is for you if you are reading this) As much as I wish I was, I'm sorry to say that I am not. Apparently my little baby hungry news caused some people (or person) to get some crazy ideas in her head. Oh Amy!

I have had way too many simple carbs today, and I am currently feeling sick to my stomach, and I have to tell you people, it isn't going to feel better until I wake up in the morning. Damn that blood sugar!

I am considering dipping my toes in the Yoga pool. I tried Pilates, and it was great, but not very relaxing. I think I need something a little more 'Ommm' if you get what I'm saying. I feel way too 'bzzzz' when I get home at night. That is my way of typing the crazy feeling in my muscles. Last night I took the dog for a walk down by the river for almost an hour. Then when we got home, I had dinner, sat on the couch for a total of...we'll say 15 minutes before I decided that I couldn't do it and started cleaning my house like a crazy person. Needing some wind down time after work, I think so.

I still haven't figured out what I want to be when I grow up. Maybe I'll open a jewelry store that people can go to and buy jewelry that is already made, or get help making jewelry right there in the store. I thought of that in the shower this morning. I'm pretty sure there are already stores like that, but that's okay. There can be more than one.

Anyway, that is all for now. Dave is working tonight, so I'm going to be home alone until 11. Again. Sounds like a fun Friday night huh?

You know you're jealous!

0 comments: