One good thing about music...When it hits you, you feel no pain.
~Bob Marley~

"God only gives you what you have the strength to handle....sometimes i wish he didn't trust me so much."

I wanted a perfect ending...Now I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowng what's going to happen next.
~Gilda Radner~



New Moon

Monday, November 3, 2008

It's over

Well, I've basically been having an awesome life that everyone should be jealous of.

Thursday 10/23: Found out my husband was questioning our marriage; wether or not he wanted it anymore

Monday 10/27: Started sleeping at my mom's house to give him room to decide

Thursday 10/30: Got laid off from my job

Sunday 11/2: He said, "Its over."


Just f*ing awesome

4 comments:

Melissa Murphy said...

I'm so sorry...

Kelly said...

Chelsea- I hope you are kidding? I am SO sad right now, I can't even tell you. You guys have to work this out!! You are too good together to call it quits! PLEASE! Can I call Dave or will that just make him mad?

Brian said...

That's awful, I am so very sorry. Whatever happens... know that you are a good person and deserve much hapiness. You will be in my prayers.

The Linnett Log said...

Holy Crap! I'm so sorry! Let me know if I can do anything to help.