One good thing about music...When it hits you, you feel no pain.
~Bob Marley~

"God only gives you what you have the strength to handle....sometimes i wish he didn't trust me so much."

I wanted a perfect ending...Now I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowng what's going to happen next.
~Gilda Radner~



New Moon

Friday, November 21, 2008

Twilight

Just so everyone is aware...Twilight rocked my socks!!!!

It was awesome. It was pretty close to the book, of course there were some differences, but it all worked.

Loved it!

2 comments:

Brian said...

That's the vampire...movie...thing...right?

The Linnett Log said...

I loved it too!!!