One good thing about music...When it hits you, you feel no pain.
~Bob Marley~

"God only gives you what you have the strength to handle....sometimes i wish he didn't trust me so much."

I wanted a perfect ending...Now I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowng what's going to happen next.
~Gilda Radner~



New Moon

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Us

We're giving it another try. Dave realized yesterday that he really did have everything he wanted and he just couldn't see it. So we're gonna give it another try.

There are rules, and we've talked more then I thought possible (with him I mean, he doesn't like to talk), and he knows that this will be the last time. If he decides later that he really doesn't want this, then I'm done. I can't feel like this back and forth, back and forth.

Thanks everyone for all of your support, I appreciate it more than you know.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just found your blog today through Ashlee's blog...by a comment you left there.
I'm very sorry you and your husband are going through this time in your marriage.But Im glad you are giving each other time to try and work things out.
I'll keep you in prayers!

Sarah

PS:There's a really good movie called "Fire proof" that'd I'd like to recommend.I went to see it with DH.It's really touching!

Anonymous said...

Chel,

I'm really glad you two talked! Marriage is a 2-way street. Keep communicating!

Besides, I've said a couple prayers for you along with every one else I know that needs them!

I miss you,

Carol