One good thing about music...When it hits you, you feel no pain.
~Bob Marley~

"God only gives you what you have the strength to handle....sometimes i wish he didn't trust me so much."

I wanted a perfect ending...Now I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowng what's going to happen next.
~Gilda Radner~



New Moon

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Well...the prior post may have been a bit premature. Nobody say anything to Dave please. I mean it. He doesn't like people knowing our business, but that's what I have this thing for. So too bad.

Anyway I'll keep you posted.

Thanks for nothing, life.

1 comments:

Kelly said...

Don't worry I won't say anything to Dave, I don't think he's talking to me right now anyway. I think he knows that I don't agree with some of the choices he's making. But I haven't actually talked to him about anything, he won't return my phone call. I wish ya the best of luck Chelsea NO MATTER what the outcome is. Love ya!