One good thing about music...When it hits you, you feel no pain.
~Bob Marley~

"God only gives you what you have the strength to handle....sometimes i wish he didn't trust me so much."

I wanted a perfect ending...Now I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowng what's going to happen next.
~Gilda Radner~



New Moon

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Can You Say Upgrade???


I went from this...





To this...




Introducing my brand new 2009 Subaru Impreza Outback Sport!



Its so cute!!! I love it!


Please excuse the giant glare from the window :)

4 comments:

Cass and Hailey Ross said...

Good job Chels!! Its way cute. How are you?

Anonymous said...

Its adorable. I'm glad you finally are doing something for you. You deserve it! Donna

Brian said...

Dude...What the Heck!
Nice Car!!

You don't need to excuse yourself for the glare in the picture, bling is supposed to do that.

Is it fast? leather? Comment on my blog I wanna know!

Cass and Hailey Ross said...

Holy Cow, I cant believe you sold it that fast, thats amazing. We are good, just same old working and school. Have you found a job yet?