One good thing about music...When it hits you, you feel no pain.
~Bob Marley~

"God only gives you what you have the strength to handle....sometimes i wish he didn't trust me so much."

I wanted a perfect ending...Now I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowng what's going to happen next.
~Gilda Radner~



New Moon

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Something Profound I'm Sure


Do you have those days where you just want to curl up in a hole somewhere and die?

Today is just a super awesome day

2 comments:

Kelly said...

I am there with you Chelsea. Today I feel like the worst mom and my kid never stops crying!! AHH...

Jessica Jeffers said...

Hello hello!

It looks like you and your hubby are doing super good!

good to find you on here!

jessica wilkinson jeffers