One good thing about music...When it hits you, you feel no pain.
~Bob Marley~

"God only gives you what you have the strength to handle....sometimes i wish he didn't trust me so much."

I wanted a perfect ending...Now I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowng what's going to happen next.
~Gilda Radner~



New Moon

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

So...

Who else thinks coughs blow?

I do.

I had a sore throat for the last 2 days, then I woke up this morning and it didn't hurt anymore. But my voice was sounding kind of funny. Really deep and raspy.

Then at about 10 a.m. I started coughing like when I would laugh or exhale too hard.

Now I have an elephant sitting on my chest. And it sucks! I hope its just temporary, like wake up in the morning and its gone. But its feeling deeper so I don't think that's going to be the case.

Great.

Just great.

1 comments:

Kelly said...

Uggg..that sucks Chelsea. Coughs are teh worst, I seriuosly hate being sick!