One good thing about music...When it hits you, you feel no pain.
~Bob Marley~

"God only gives you what you have the strength to handle....sometimes i wish he didn't trust me so much."

I wanted a perfect ending...Now I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowng what's going to happen next.
~Gilda Radner~



New Moon

Monday, September 29, 2008

A little more info

I don't know much more, but they are flying Dave out and putting him up in a hotel. He will fly to Kansas City October 15th and then go to his screening on October 16th. Pretty much, if he isn't disqualified (and there isn't a very good chance of that happening, I really hope I'm wrong though) he will leave on the 16th with his re-activation orders.

I keep catching myself randomly crying, but I have to stop myself before it gets too bad because I don't want to bum Dave out anymore than he already is. I'm terrified. I thought I was done with this, I thought we were done with this, and I don't want to go through it again.

We've done it before, him being gone, but its different now. We are married first of all, we just bought a house, and I don't do well when I have to sleep by myself. My hair falls out (literally), I don't sleep but a few hours a night, I freak out over the smallest things, and I am never calm. I always feel like I just shot caffeine into my veins, like I'm jumping out of my skin because I'm always worried.

When he was gone the 2 times before, I still lived with my parents. That means that I wasn't home alone. But I can't go live at my parents if he leaves again, because we have a dog, and a yard, and things to do at my own house.

I'm just really scared that we'll have to go through this again, and I really don't want to. He doesn't either. I don't want him to have to do it again. It makes me sad for him.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Chelsea- I'm so sad for both you, it's not fair!! I'm really hoping and praying that he doesn't have to go back again. Maybe you need to invest in a security system if he ends up having to go, give you some peace of mind at least. Cherish the time you two have together right now and live for today instead of being sad about the future. Someday this will all be behind you and whatever happens it will make you stronger and stronger as a couple.

Kelly said...

I love the new picture of you too BTW.

Cass and Hailey Ross said...

Hey, I sorry to hear all this stuff about Dave! Kinda a shock to us. Keep us posted on any details please. Im here for ya if you need anything. :)