One good thing about music...When it hits you, you feel no pain.
~Bob Marley~

"God only gives you what you have the strength to handle....sometimes i wish he didn't trust me so much."

I wanted a perfect ending...Now I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowng what's going to happen next.
~Gilda Radner~



New Moon

Friday, October 10, 2008

You were everything to me, I was begging you please don't go

I really love this song! And I just found the video, and have already watched it 15 times, so guess what?

You get to too!



I love Taylor swift! She's good.

Anyway, Dave got his plane tickets today, and he goes to Missouri next Thursday. Everybody wish, hope, pray, whatever, that he gets disqualified. Please. Let's hope, for the sake of this particular event, that his cholesterol is hight enough and they won't take him. Not that I want his cholesterol to be high anymore, I don't want him to drop dead, but that may be the only way to get him out of this.

I guess we'll see.

1 comments:

Kelly said...

Chelsea- I've been thinking about you guys, I know Dave leaves tomorrow. Let me know how it goes!!