One good thing about music...When it hits you, you feel no pain.
~Bob Marley~

"God only gives you what you have the strength to handle....sometimes i wish he didn't trust me so much."

I wanted a perfect ending...Now I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowng what's going to happen next.
~Gilda Radner~



New Moon

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Phew!!!

Well, Dave just called and he is safe!

High cholesterol and insomnia is apparently the right combo to get you out of a recall. Just for future reference!

I can't even begin to tell you how happy I feel about this!!!

They're going to wake up in the morning and eat breakfast and then all the guys who got disqualified will be taken to the airport to see if they can't get their flights changed so that don't have to sit there all day.

WOO-HOO!!!

3 comments:

The Lambourne Family said...

I am so relieved! I have been worrying about this ever since I found out he could have gone back. What a great piece of news today! YEA!!

Kelly said...

Yea!! We are so excited. Maybe he'll be able to sleep now that he knows he won't be going back!

Ally said...

YEAH chelsea i am so excited for you guys that has to be such a relief for the two of you. we need to get together and do lunch when you are down at your parents