One good thing about music...When it hits you, you feel no pain.
~Bob Marley~

"God only gives you what you have the strength to handle....sometimes i wish he didn't trust me so much."

I wanted a perfect ending...Now I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowng what's going to happen next.
~Gilda Radner~



New Moon

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Well...

I dropped Dave off this morning at the lovely hour of 4:30 in the blessed A.M. Lovely, right?

Anyway, the hour isn't important. What's important is that last I knew Dave was safely in Denver at about 7:30. He was leaving Denver at about 8:30 and then he had 2 more hours on the plane to Kansas City. He hasn't called yet, but I think I told him to call when he got to where he was going (i.e. hotel).

He didn't sleep but maybe an hour last night, so he's pretty tired. And I think his nerves were getting to him this morning. Between that and the sleep, he was feeling very sick to his stomach, and was wondering if the egg muffin with salsa he ate was going to stay with him.

Poor guy. I wish there was anything I could do to help him feel better. But there isn't. Until he finds out the answer, he's gonna be miserable.

I'll let you know when I know.

1 comments:

Kelly said...

Chelsea- when will he find out? I'm so nervous for him too. Poor Dave! If he has the same stomach issues I do then being nervous only makes the stomach thing worse! Good thing planes have bathrooms!! Let me know!!