One good thing about music...When it hits you, you feel no pain.
~Bob Marley~

"God only gives you what you have the strength to handle....sometimes i wish he didn't trust me so much."

I wanted a perfect ending...Now I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowng what's going to happen next.
~Gilda Radner~



New Moon

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Well...

Thanksgiving has come and gone, as well as the dreaded Black Friday. I wasn't going to go anywhere yesterday, becuase I knew it was going to be crazy. But, we decided to go to RC Willey to see what we could see, and I got new couches!

We've been looking at these couches for awhile, and now we finally got them. I'm pretty excited. They are getting delivered today, sometime between 2 and when the truck is empty. We could be sitting here for awhile.

If they get here at a decent time, I'm gonna put my Christmas Tree up. I'm happy about that. Except that I don't think I remember where I put the ribbons. Bummer.

I have to go get in the shower so that we can take the dog to the park. She is freakin bored and she is pissing me off. I hope everyone had a great holiday!

I'll see you cats on the flip flop!

1 comments:

Kimberly said...

Chels,

Are you a impulsive shopper? Couches sounds a bit like you might be! It's alright if you are, I am.

So, what do they look like?

Kim