One good thing about music...When it hits you, you feel no pain.
~Bob Marley~

"God only gives you what you have the strength to handle....sometimes i wish he didn't trust me so much."

I wanted a perfect ending...Now I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowng what's going to happen next.
~Gilda Radner~



New Moon

Monday, November 19, 2007

Life in general

I think I have figured out what I want to do with my life. I decided I want to be an Event/Wedding planner.

I don't know where this epiphony came from, but I think this is really what I want to do. Start my own business and be my own boss. I've always wanted to be my own boss, I just didn't know what I wanted to do enough to decide.

I've already started looking into classes. Which does mean going back to school, but I think it will be different this time.

I hated high school because I couldn't stand the way people acted. I just wanted to pass out flyers that said, "Grow up! K, great, thanks." Everyone just acted immature and it got really old after 6 years of being with pretty much the same people. Hopefully, people in college will be more grounded and act their age. Wishful thinking? God I hope not.

I'm feeling pretty excited about this decision. Me and Dave are both going to enroll for spring semester. He wants to get his math and whatever else he needs done to go to the U of U that will be cheaper to do at SLCC. Me? I'm okay with getting everything I need done at SLCC. I don't feel like the university atmosphere would agree with me. Don't ask me why, that's just how I feel. If I can convince my sister to go to school for Culinary arts like she should, we could go into business together, and then I wouldn't have to worry about finding a vendor for food.

0 comments: