One good thing about music...When it hits you, you feel no pain.
~Bob Marley~

"God only gives you what you have the strength to handle....sometimes i wish he didn't trust me so much."

I wanted a perfect ending...Now I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowng what's going to happen next.
~Gilda Radner~



New Moon

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Mindless ranting

So the post below was me trying to figure out mobile blogging. I figured it out, but I can't figure out how to send pictures from my phone to this here blog. I'm going to google it later and see if I can find anything. That way, I can take pictures of the wonderful, probably deep-fried, turkey that my mother and father-in-law are making for us to eat tomorrow. I can make you all jealous! *insert evil laugh here*

I love my mom's cooking. I try to make stuff that she made me growing up, and mostly it just doesn't taste the same. Anyway, my mom makes some good food. But my father-in-law can fry a turkey. So tasty. I hope that's how he does it tomorrow. I'm pretty excited. Except....I've never been to a holiday dinner at the Nelson's house before. Not that I'm still feeling weird around Dave's family, because I'm pretty much over that (especially since I'm not the newest anymore), but I don't know how holidays work in there family.

The first Christmas me and Dave were together, I had my annual Christmas flu, and he insisted that I come over. His whole family was playing games and we went upstairs and watched t.v. I threw up a few times in his mom's bathroom (awkward) and everyone downstairs heard me. The next Christmas, he was in Iraq, and called me while I was in bed with...the flu. We were talking and I told him that he either needed to hold on for like 5 minutes or just call everyone else and then call me back because my head had a meeting with the toilet. He waited :)

The first Christmas we were married, he couldn't get leave so that we could come home. :( That was a sad year. So that means that this is our first holiday season here at home together. Its a big year. Except my mom isn't cooking which makes me sad. I like my mom's cooking. But she said she would make dessert. Which is okay with me!

I'm gonna go figure out how to work my phone!

See ya!

0 comments: