One good thing about music...When it hits you, you feel no pain.
~Bob Marley~

"God only gives you what you have the strength to handle....sometimes i wish he didn't trust me so much."

I wanted a perfect ending...Now I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowng what's going to happen next.
~Gilda Radner~



New Moon

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

woo hoo

No ~!!!~ means that is an extremely sarcastic woo hoo.

Extremely.

I got a letter from our apartment management yesterday that said our lease is up August 31. That's in one month kids.

The whole time we lived there I was pretty damn positive that it was up October 1.

The only reason I'm telling you this is because this means we either have to buy a house in the next month, or move in with my parents.

*Insert extreme sarcasm here. Again.*

Now don't get me wrong, I love my parents, and my house, and my room, and my hot tub. But its a little degrading having to say, "Yeah we've been married for 2 years and we live in my parents basement." Not that that would ever come up in a conversation, but you get what I'm saying.

Silver lining:

We would be saving all of our money except groceries (occasionally), gas, truck, and insurance. If we're there for 2 or 3 months, that will be almost $3000 dollars saved. I'm okay with that. We can build up our savings account cushion again. It seems everytime we get it where we want it, something happens and it all goes away.

Isn't that just how it goes though?

*Update*
We're are not moving in with my parents. We just kicked our house finding into turbo (meaning Dave's butt). And we'll see how it goes.

0 comments: