One good thing about music...When it hits you, you feel no pain.
~Bob Marley~

"God only gives you what you have the strength to handle....sometimes i wish he didn't trust me so much."

I wanted a perfect ending...Now I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowng what's going to happen next.
~Gilda Radner~



New Moon

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Never Mind

Me and Dave talked last night, and we aren't going to buy the house. We would be fine with the bills, but our gasoline bill would be almost $1,000 a month. That we cannot afford. But I did finally talk him into a condo/townhouse. We've been talking about giving the house thing a break for awhile and just finding a new apartment (because we hate it) and living there for awhile longer. I figured, if he's okay with shelling out $800 a month for nothing, then why not pay $800 or $900 a month and be getting something out of it.

So that's where we're at now. It was a long night. I didn't go to bed until 3 because I couldn't turn my brain off. AHHH!

Is it Saturday yet?

1 comments:

Jenn said...

I do the same thing as far as not being able to go to sleep because I can't turn my brain off!

I'm glad you figured something out with the house thing.