One good thing about music...When it hits you, you feel no pain.
~Bob Marley~

"God only gives you what you have the strength to handle....sometimes i wish he didn't trust me so much."

I wanted a perfect ending...Now I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowng what's going to happen next.
~Gilda Radner~



New Moon

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Finally!!...I think?

So, we put an offer on a( the ) house in Eagle Mountain. Like 3 and half months ago! Its a short sale, so we were expecting it but not this long.

Anyway, the bank finally accepted the offer! I'm pretty excited, but I'm trying not to get my hopes up. Dave works further north now, and I still work up here, so gas would be killer. I hate that gas prices may be the only thing standing in our way of this house. It sucks big time!

This is the house we wanted since we started looking. Its in the area that we wanted, and its by our friends who we never get to see anymore since they moved down there :(

I'm trying to crunch some numbers right now, and I think it will work, we just have to cut some corners on things. But that's what you do when you buy your first house, right? You make it fit? My mom said it right, "No matter how long you wait, you take a hit when you buy a house. You have to change you and your life to make it work for you, for what you want."

I'm looking for new(to me) cars, cheap new cars. Like a couple thousand dollars. Or we could just find a new compressor for my car, since that's the only problem with it. That would be cheaper, right?

Any insight on this issue would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!!!

0 comments: