One good thing about music...When it hits you, you feel no pain.
~Bob Marley~

"God only gives you what you have the strength to handle....sometimes i wish he didn't trust me so much."

I wanted a perfect ending...Now I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowng what's going to happen next.
~Gilda Radner~



New Moon

Monday, February 25, 2008

Rain

I love the smell of rain. It is my favorite thing in the world. Yesterday, Me and the dog sat on the back porch in the freezing cold (it wouldn't have been so cold if I wasn't in a tank top) just watching and smelling the rain. I think the dog loves it too. We went back inside, and I closed the door, and she got very upset. She started kicking it and whining, so I opened it back up and we sat outside some more.

I was so excited that it was raining not snowing. I'm done with the snow. For good. But then I was at my mom's and it started snowing big time. Blah! It didn't last very long, so that was good. I was so happy, because to me, rain means Spring!

On Saturday, me and my sister made invitations for my mom's Easter Egg Hunt. She does it every year for her grandkids, but since my Grandma isn't here anymore, all the cousins and Grandpa are coming too. Its going to be our family Easter dinner afterward. Its going to be fun! Dave will probably be working so that sucks. He's only been here for one of them. Come to think of it, Dave will probably be working on Easter too. Bummer. This stupid job of his isn't that much different that the Marine Corps, and I'm not so sure I like it. He likes it though so I guess I just have to deal. I've done it before, why not awhile longer?

I'm typing this with a brace on my hand. The afformentioned pain in my wrist is only getting worse. I have a real live brace now, instead of just an ace bandage, and its on all the time. I'm really hoping that I don't need surgery, because that puts me out of work for a couple of weeks, and I don't want that. That would suck in a number of ways.

Nothing too exciting happened this weekend, except the rain. I should have taken a picture to document the day spring started for me, even though it doesn't officially start for another month. March 20, 2008. Can't wait. I'm excited for Summer to get here so that we can go hiking and camping again. I miss it. We only went camping twice last year and that was not enough for me. I need more!

I'm going to start taking more pictures to put on here so that you guys have something more fun to look at. Maybe I'll have a fun scar to show you sometime in the near future. That will be cool, except I think they do it with scopes now, so nevermind. Foiled again! Blast! :) (too much Family guy this weekend)

Ha Det!

0 comments: