One good thing about music...When it hits you, you feel no pain.
~Bob Marley~

"God only gives you what you have the strength to handle....sometimes i wish he didn't trust me so much."

I wanted a perfect ending...Now I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowng what's going to happen next.
~Gilda Radner~



New Moon

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Norge

Do you see this? This is where I came from!



Okay, not me personally, but my grandpa did. Here in Fredrikstad to be more specific














I can't wait to go on a trip to Norway. I have been planning it forever. And I really wish I had some great news along the lines of "I'm finally going!" But I don't. Still just wishing away.




Someday, I will swim in a fjord (fi-yord).














Someday I will get to turn my nose up at Lutefisk (lye soaked cod)



















Someday I will get to celebrate Syttende Mai (May 17th Constitution Day) in my bunad (boo-nad)













Someday...it will happen and it will be the greatest trip of my life!



And its making me want to go back to my toe-head blonde roots :)











So, all you work-bloggie friends, don't be too alarmed if I show up with very blonde hair one day. But don't worry, it might not happen because I'll be too afraid of my hair falling out!

2 comments:

Brian said...

I definatley think you should put more pictures on your blog... they not only speak a 1,000 words but they also take up a lot of space that you would otherwise have to write in.

Brian said...

I like Norway...What does Norway mean anyway...?