One good thing about music...When it hits you, you feel no pain.
~Bob Marley~

"God only gives you what you have the strength to handle....sometimes i wish he didn't trust me so much."

I wanted a perfect ending...Now I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowng what's going to happen next.
~Gilda Radner~



New Moon

Thursday, February 21, 2008

****

For some reason, my little blogger menu won't let me change the font or the color, or even put it in italics, it just does this: . That was me pushing the italics button. So you are all getting a black, boring post today. BLAH!

I'm starting to feel better. After my really bad night Thursday, followed by my really bad day Friday, I'm starting to notice myself in here somewhere. That is a relief. I cried by myself for about 2 or 3 hours on Thursday night. It just started, and then it wouldn't stop. I couldn't stop it. I got up, did the dishes, watched a funny movie, and I was just crying. I emptied to tissue box that night.

Friday, I was just drained. As the day went on, I felt more and more weight pressing down on me, and I didn't know how to stop it. I went to dinner at my mom's house with BOTH of my brothers and my sister. Dave was working so he couldn't come [ :( ] but it was good to just hang out with everyone. My nephew that lives in California is the greatest thing ever. He is the most non-annoying kid in the world, no lie. I miss him, and my brother Aaron, and my sister-in-law Mechelle.

As this week has gone on, I have been starting to get back to my normal self. I still get sad. I've been crying a lot easier now, but I think its a good thing. I held it in after Grandma died, and I think that's why the funeral was such a mess for me.

Time heals all wounds, yeah?


Other news, my wrist has been killing me the last 2 days. I've been wrapping it after work so that it can be in the right position instead of stupid typing position, but I can't do it at work, because it makes it really hard to type like a normal human being. I hope it feels better soon. Its a pain in my ass. I have to keep stopping because of the shooting pain going from my thumb to about my elbow. Yikes!

Anyway, I don't really have much to say. Just haven't been on here in awhile. Me and Dave are looking at houses in Tooele, which means I get a new car when we move!!!!!!

!!

I hate my old car. It is a peice of junk. 1992 was a long time ago. I really want a MINI since I'm not having kids for 4 or 5 more years, but Dave said no because he doesn't want to have to pull me out of the snow :) They sure are cute though. He says it has to be 4WD or AWD. I'll keep looking, and see if I can't talk him into it. I'm pretty good at getting what I want from him (don't tell him that, or the jig will be up) HA!

Have a good day, and if I don't see ya again, a great, wonderful, party filled weekend as well.

Mine will involve some tasty blended drinks at a resturant of Dave's choosing. I chose Olive Garden last weekend. YUM!

Out!

0 comments: