One good thing about music...When it hits you, you feel no pain.
~Bob Marley~

"God only gives you what you have the strength to handle....sometimes i wish he didn't trust me so much."

I wanted a perfect ending...Now I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowng what's going to happen next.
~Gilda Radner~



New Moon

Friday, May 2, 2008

Tomorrow

So tomorrow is May 3,2007. And here in Salt Lake, that means that David Beckham and the L.A. Galaxy are coming to play REAL Salt Lake. Problem: I have no one to go with because Dave is working and my sister won't go with me because, well because she's dumb. She thinks my obsession with Mr. Beckham is dumb. Pssh! Whatever!

Do you even know how bummed I am about that. I want to see Becks play :( Maybe Alyse would go with me. Unless she is working or going to Cedar City to see her boy. Again.

I'll let you all know how it goes, and if I get to see my crush play tomorrow.

Oh no. Am I blushing?

0 comments: