One good thing about music...When it hits you, you feel no pain.
~Bob Marley~

"God only gives you what you have the strength to handle....sometimes i wish he didn't trust me so much."

I wanted a perfect ending...Now I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowng what's going to happen next.
~Gilda Radner~



New Moon

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!! *updated* (because apparently I was still asleep when I wrote this)

Wishing all my blog friends who are moms a Hapy and Wonderful Mother's Day!!!!

I hope you all have a great one!



(sorry for any confusion my stupidity caused)

1 comments:

Kelly said...

Ok Chelsea you're in BIG trouble!! How come I didn't know you had a blog until now??? I love that I can now check in on you guys and see what's going on in your lives. I know you're baby hungry so you need to hold Talon. It will probably only make you MORE baby hungry but don't let Dave's phobia of squishy heads scare you. Yea I think we're coming to dinner on Sunday, are you guys? I've been getting cabin fever and need to get out every now and again. Thanks for commenting on my blog so I know you've got a blog now too :)!!