One good thing about music...When it hits you, you feel no pain.
~Bob Marley~

"God only gives you what you have the strength to handle....sometimes i wish he didn't trust me so much."

I wanted a perfect ending...Now I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowng what's going to happen next.
~Gilda Radner~



New Moon

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

When You can Live Forever, What do You Live For?




So as you can all see, I have started my countdown to the release of the Twilight movie. I can't even begin to explain to you how crazy obsessed I am with it! I am just so excited. They put the trailer on Myspace yesterday and I have watched it a million times. For any of you who would like to do the same, here it is!!!

Twilight in HD


I am contemplating having a Twilight party, sometime closer to when the movie is coming out. Possibly the night of. I haven't officially decided yet. Plus, I only know of two other people who are as obsessed as I am with this book, and one of them is currently not speaking to the family because she is a *****. Oh well, I guess she'll just miss out.

0 comments: