One good thing about music...When it hits you, you feel no pain.
~Bob Marley~

"God only gives you what you have the strength to handle....sometimes i wish he didn't trust me so much."

I wanted a perfect ending...Now I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowng what's going to happen next.
~Gilda Radner~



New Moon

Monday, December 10, 2007

Some sad news

So me and Dave have decided to wait and start school next semester. Things just aren't working out right now. Plus I didn't qualify for a grant and they didn't accept us as residents which is bullshit but we're are appealing it anyway so it doesn't matter. But I want everything to be in place before I start.


Dave had an interview at Kennecott, and we are really hoping that he gets this job because it will be so perfect. He would be making enough money, that we could get a house, and I could get my new car and we won't be broke anymore!!!! Then we can go to school. Plus Kennecott has tuition reimbursement plus Dave gets his GI bill, so it isn't going to cost that much.



I really hope he gets this job, because everything will be better. Not that things are bad now, just the money thing. It sucks to be paying this much in rent when we could be spending the same amount on a house payment. Stupid mortgage company!



Anyway, we started looking at houses, even though we won't be moving until like next October. But hey its nice to know what kind of stuff is out there. And I know that I can park my new beast because we went to a dealer on Saturday night and asked them if I could park it. I already know I can drive a big car, I just wasn't sure I could park it (I'm not very good at it). But I tried it, and it worked, and it turns tighter than my little Subaru. Nice!



That is all for now!
See ya!

0 comments: