One good thing about music...When it hits you, you feel no pain.
~Bob Marley~

"God only gives you what you have the strength to handle....sometimes i wish he didn't trust me so much."

I wanted a perfect ending...Now I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowng what's going to happen next.
~Gilda Radner~



New Moon

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Get Excited!....NOW!!!!!

Okay everyone, it is time for you all to be as excited as I have been for the whole day.


They have cast Edward for the Twilight movie. *screams* It is Robert Pattinson, the guy who played Cedric Diggory in Harry Potter. Umm...yummy? Yeah, he is.




They cast Bella awhile ago. Kristen Stewart. I think she will be good. Pail, red hair. Its gonna be great. These are the only two that they have announced, but they better hurry up. Production is set to start in February. AHHHHHHH!!!!





I haven't been this excited for a movie since Harry Potter. I know that makes me sound like a super nerd, but I don't care. Its gonna be great!





You can all enjoy looking at his picture, I'm gonna go dig up some more dirt.





Ha Det!

1 comments:

Kimberly said...

Do you think Cedric would date me?

What movie is this? The new one being made. . .