One good thing about music...When it hits you, you feel no pain.
~Bob Marley~

"God only gives you what you have the strength to handle....sometimes i wish he didn't trust me so much."

I wanted a perfect ending...Now I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowng what's going to happen next.
~Gilda Radner~



New Moon

Friday, September 28, 2007

I think I'm getting old

I think I'm getting old.

Yesterday, at about 3 or so, my hip started to hurt. Like I turned it funny and it needed to pop back into place. When I got home from work, Dave said why are you walking stupid? I said my hip hurts, its fine.

I went to my mom's and she took me and my sister to dinner at the greatest Chinese Place EVER! and it felt like it did before, a little uncomfortable. When we got up from the table to go back home, that's when I started having to limp and turn my leg all stupid so that it didn't send shooting pains through my leg.

"What's wrong?" they said. Oh my hip is just hurting me its fine. We went to my mom's house to watch the CSI premeire (it was incredibly awesome by the way) I got up at about 8:30 to get some treats out of the kitchen, and had to bend to one said so that I didn't have to lift my leg up too high. I laid back down.

When I got up 11:00 and tried to walk out to the truck for Dave to take us home, I could barely walk. I was almost in tears with every step I took. I slept with 2 pillows between my legs to keep it up, and I woke up this morning and absolutely no change. I don't think its worse, but it definetly isn't better.

What's wrong with me? :(

0 comments: