One good thing about music...When it hits you, you feel no pain.
~Bob Marley~

"God only gives you what you have the strength to handle....sometimes i wish he didn't trust me so much."

I wanted a perfect ending...Now I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowng what's going to happen next.
~Gilda Radner~



New Moon

Monday, September 17, 2007

Lets see how this goes

So...I'm new to this whole blog thing. We're gonna see how it goes.

We went to Bear Lake this weekend. We were supposed to have a bunch of friends come up with us. None of them did. One couple bailed at 3 on Friday, the other started to come up, and got a non-fixable flat tire. Needless to say they didn't make it. So it was just me and Dave and the dog.

It was a little bit chilly up there this time(it didn't rain like the last time though), the water was way too cold for swimming. The dog liked it though. And then she jumped on me and gave me a scratch/bruise all the way down my calf. It looks like a stocking seam. Its nice. I have bruises all over my legs. People probably think my husband does a really bad job of beating me. He doesn't by the way. He's the greatest ever! and I love him!!!

0 comments: