One good thing about music...When it hits you, you feel no pain.
~Bob Marley~

"God only gives you what you have the strength to handle....sometimes i wish he didn't trust me so much."

I wanted a perfect ending...Now I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowng what's going to happen next.
~Gilda Radner~



New Moon

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Takin' a little trip

Me and Kevin are headed to Vegas in 2 weeks!

He has a bowling thing down there and its apparently a huge thing. We will be staying in Vegas 2 nights and then with his Sister and Brother-in-law in St. George for 2 more nights..

I can't even wait! We got our hotel booked already and its only $50 a night...Rockin!

I bought a new swimsuit, and some new shirts that totally show off my tattoo, and I'm ready to go have some fun!!!

I'll let you know how it goes!

1 comments:

Brian said...

So what's new?... have not seen a recent post...