One good thing about music...When it hits you, you feel no pain.
~Bob Marley~

"God only gives you what you have the strength to handle....sometimes i wish he didn't trust me so much."

I wanted a perfect ending...Now I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowng what's going to happen next.
~Gilda Radner~



New Moon

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Remember When...?

So I don't know how many of you remember my previous obsession when I found out the date the Twilight movie was coming out...
I had a little count down widget...

I posted all the news I could find about the progress of the movie...

All kinds of things.

Well...

Here we go again...

"New Moon" kids...its coming and its gonna ROCK!

0 comments: