One good thing about music...When it hits you, you feel no pain.
~Bob Marley~

"God only gives you what you have the strength to handle....sometimes i wish he didn't trust me so much."

I wanted a perfect ending...Now I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowng what's going to happen next.
~Gilda Radner~



New Moon

Friday, December 12, 2008

Privacy

I'm going private. Apparently Dave reads this and I really don't want him to. He can go to hell.

If you want to keep reading this, put your email in the comments because its happening soon.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Chels! I miss having you here and I would love to keep reading and hear how you're doing. You're such a cute girl and I miss talking to you. My email is rachel@founderstitle.com.

Thanks! :-)

Rachel Salway

Anonymous said...

carol@founderstitle.com

Cass and Hailey Ross said...

Hey! My email is haystack14@msn.com you need to call me and we can go out sometime if ya want!! Let me know love ya! Hope your doing ok?

Anonymous said...

doublemlm@yahoo.com

Brian said...

briansbodaciousblog@gmail.com

-Brian

Anonymous said...

I would like to know how you are doing. donnas@founderstitle.com

Ally said...

Chelsea,

Hey girl that is probably a very smart move on your part. my email is Ashepherd21@gmail.com

The Linnett Log said...

I would love to keep tabs on you....please invite me! I hope things start looking up for you soon.

amylinnett@gmail.com

Thanks!

Cass and Hailey Ross said...

Hey! How are ya? So am I supposed to do anything since your profile is private? I dont know how that works. Keep in touch Hailey

Cass and Hailey Ross said...

Oh ok! Have you posted anything since the Privacy thing? I was thinking something was wrong with it since I haven't seen ya write anything. We are doing good. Excited for a new year ha. How are you? Did ya find a new job? We miss you too. Hope your doing good.