One good thing about music...When it hits you, you feel no pain.
~Bob Marley~

"God only gives you what you have the strength to handle....sometimes i wish he didn't trust me so much."

I wanted a perfect ending...Now I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowng what's going to happen next.
~Gilda Radner~



New Moon

Monday, June 2, 2008

Vote!

Okay, I just put a poll over to the right. If you are reading this, please vote. Me and Dave have been toying with the idea of moving somewhere new. We've been looking at houses here in Utah, but we have started thinking about other places, mainly Colorado and Arizona. Problem is, we don't know where to go. I would prefer somewhere with no snow, or the same amount as we get here...because I hate the snow as of February 13, 2008!

Anyway, if you don't like the choices on the poll, throw me a comment and give me some suggestions. I'm cool with whatever.

Thanks kids!!!

Ha Det!

1 comments:

Kelly said...

If you moved out of state what would you guys do for work? Don't move, that would be sad. We already had you guys gone once.