One good thing about music...When it hits you, you feel no pain.
~Bob Marley~

"God only gives you what you have the strength to handle....sometimes i wish he didn't trust me so much."

I wanted a perfect ending...Now I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowng what's going to happen next.
~Gilda Radner~



New Moon

Monday, September 24, 2007

My sister-in-law...

So I have a sister-in-law, Tell, I love her, she's a great person and she's been in the family for a long time. I don't want this to sound like a hate her, and I never want to see her again, and why did my brother marry her? because its not like that even a tiny bit. I love her. She is a sister to me.

But...

Lately she has been having an attitude where I just want to say, "You're almost 30 years old, grow up!" She keeps getting mad about stupid things, and she can have an opinion about something but if you have a different opinion about it, it turns into an argument. She'll say things like why are you always so negative about it, or (my personal favorite) why is it okay for you to think that or feel that and its not okay for me. You don't even have to say something that makes it sound like you're trying to make it a bad thing that she feels like that. She just thinks it because, well I don't why.

We had my nephew's birthday party on Saturday, and obviously she was there, its her son. I've been thinking about cutting my hair and showed everyone a picture of what I kind of want it to look like. My sister said yeah, I think that will be really cute. I showed Tell, and she immediately started saying how much she hated it, and it wouldn't look good on me, and I have a good thing going I should just stick with it. Also, I'm just telling you now so that when you do it and ask me you don't get mad because I say I don't like it.
I went into the bathroom, and I heard her say it doesn't matter what I think she can do whatever she wants. I heard my mom say don't worry she will ( I love my Mommy!) And Tell said, I just don't want her to get her little attitude with me because nothing pisses me off more than that. And my mom said something else but I didn't hear it because I flushed the toilet.

Then my sister starts changing her story. Oh it looks like that? I thought it was different. No, I don't like it. And then she turns into Tell. I had been with her that whole day, cutting and coloring her hair, getting her oil changed and she was fine! Then when she gets around Shantell, she starts being a brat as well.

It just makes me mad sometimes you know. And she isn't like that all the time, but sometimes, and it makes me mad, because there isn't an apology, she just continues on like nothing ever happened. I do love her, she has done a lot for me, and I am so grateful for her, I just wish she wouldn't be so bratty sometimes!

0 comments: